Professional Development Opportunities
Seminar : The Seating Effect
– Laying the foundations to overcome seating challenges
Wed, 16 Oct 2019 | 9am to 4pm | Technology Park Bentley
Unicare Health, with special guests from Permobil, is presenting the opportunity for all therapists involved in seating prescriptions to join us for an interactive, hands on seminar focussed on the foundations of effective seating systems and how to achieve them.
• Principles and concepts of seating
• Reviewing the process of clinical assessments
• Prescribing seating systems
• Pressure management in seating
• Equipment review focussing on Unicare Health’s seating options
• Practical solutions with Roho and Bodypoint by Permobil
This seminar is highly recommended for therapists looking to feel more comfortable with enabling effective seating prescriptions and a greater familiarity with commonly prescribed seating options.
Seminar : Pressure Injury Management
– Raising the bar to deliver better pressure care outcomes
Thur, 21 Nov 2019 | 9am to 4pm | Technology Park Bentley
This seminar is designed to assist healthcare professionals working in a variety of settings to develop a confident and functional understanding of pressure injuries and current best practice guidelines in prevention and management. This will include product evaluation of support surfaces and guidelines on selection and individual application.
This seminar is highly recommended for healthcare professionals with a genuine interest in Pressure Injury Prevention and a need to develop an understanding of the Development, Prevention and Treatment process using support surfaces.